Exclusively, the Shop Manager vacancy in Canada is out. This is a brightening opportunity for skilled and talented employee to enhance their career. The company is looking for a dedicated person who can involve them in the business.
Not only this, the candidate must have great intercommunication skills. Respectively, being compatible with their eligibility criteria, you can capture the spot to glorify your career.
Job details and eligibility criteria is given below;
Expected Salary: $24.00HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full time
Total Vacancy(s): 1
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Starting Time: As soon as possible
The following job requires a candidate to fulfill a few requirements that includes;
- The candidate must speak English.
- The candidate must have a degree or certificate of any educational program of a minimum of 1 or 2 years
- Besides Education, The candidate must have experience of 1-2 Years in the respective or relative field
- The candidate must have a grip on word processing software, database software, accounting software, point of sale system, Email.
- The company labels the candidate to own their vehicle and transport.
- The Candidate has to supervise 3 to 4 people meanwhile.
Read Also: How To Get Job Offer In Canada From Outside
The Candidate must hold some specific skills that are mandatory for this job.
The candidate must know the marketing strategies and knowledge to apply them at the best time. They should know how to implement the credit and pricing policies, know how to showcase the merchandise that needs to be sold. Besides their works, they must assign duties to other staff members correctly. To increase the sale and revenue, they must know the demands of the customers. They should face the rising issues in their ways and handle the sales and expenses of the business.
How To Apply
If you are eligible to the above criteria you can send your resume to the mentioned location or email address provided below to apply for Shop Manager vacancy in Canada;
Email Address: email@example.com